Is Your MacBook Plugged In But Not Charging?
1. Check if your power adapter is properly connected.
2. Furthermore, check if your power cable is damaged.
3. Check if your power outlet is good.
4. Check the pins inside the MagSafe connector.
5. Check for an update.
6. Restart your Mac.
7. Reset the System Management Controller
Why is my MacBook charger not working?
If the cord is damaged, it’s likely to be the cause of the problem. Be sure to check the ports for any foreign objects or dust that may have accumulated. Rubble that is blocking the connection can be removed with a toothpick. Check the Mac power adapter connection.
Possible reasons why your computer won’t charge :
1. Broken connections
2. Incorrect settings
3. Hardware problems
4. Battery critical condition
==> Broken connections :
1.Emergency fixes for a broken charging port
2. Turn off your device.
3. If possible, remove the battery.
4. Get a small stick to rearrange any misplaced tabs inside the USB port of your phone.
5. If the charging pin is misaligned, lever it up slowly and gently.
6. Reinsert the battery.
7. Plug in the charger.
==> Incorrect settings :
How to Determine if Your MacBook Needs Charge Port Repair :
1. Do you have to hold the charger at a certain angle to charge it? It may be that the charge port on your MacBook is loose and needs to be fixed into place again.
2. You see some off-coloured residue or debris around the charge port.
3. There is nothing wrong with the charger and battery.
==> Hardware problems :
How do I know if my charger port is damaged?
It may be that the charge port on your MacBook is loose and needs to be fixed into place again. If you continue to charge your Laptop while it is in this condition, the charge port may burn and you might lose it. Hold the laptop to a light and see if there is any black residue around the charge port.
==> Battery critical condition :
Can USB charge damage the battery?
Another fact is that Charging via USB decreases the life of the battery because it generates more heat which would degrade the battery lifetime. It’s true that the USB port may deliver less power than a laptop charger, or not support a specific protocol required by the laptop to charge at full speed.
==> Overheating :
If the bottom of your MacBook gets hot, and your MacBook is overheating while charging, it could be due to a faulty charging port or cable. Make sure you’re using a reliable charging cable, and if that doesn’t fix the issue, you may need to repair your charging port.
Wanna Get Your MacBook Charging Port repaired or replaced in Bangalore?
Get Your device to ITech Service & get it repaired in No Time!
To Book an Online Appointment, Dial +91 9902611161
Or Visit Our Website www.itechservicesindia.com to Know More!
Did we miss any MacBook repair services? Let us know by sending us a message on our social channels!
People Also Search For:
Macbook Service Center in Rt Nagar | Macbook Service Center | Macbook Repair Bangalore | Macbook Air Second Hand Price | Macbook Air Service Center near Me | Macbook Repair Shop near Me | Macbook Repair Services | Mac Repair Centre near Me | Macbook Air Service Centre near Me | Macbook Air Service near Me | Macbook Service Bangalore | Macbook Air Second Hand in Bangalore